James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

You are not recognizing lthough I am your customer of 20

Customer Question

You are not recognizing lthough I am your customer of 20 years ago.
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Your are rejecting prfectly correct information.
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Give me access to AOL.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Since this aftern0on.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All of them. When they asked for the lst four figits of the credit cardi I use to pay you which is 6001 you reject. What can I di?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, escept hat I am getting a lousy service telling me Not Responding every ten minutes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.