Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I click on the email envelope with the red stamp I get

Customer Question

When I click on the email envelope with the red stamp I get a screen that says serve error 1219 and two messages with big red Xs saying I cannot send messages with email and I cannot check for new messages on msn. Until last week everything was working fine. What do I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

Are you using an e-mail program to send messages? If so, which one? What is your e-mail address?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My screen says 2009 edition. Address is***@******.***. I have since managed to use email thru Outlook but I still like the old version better.

I believe you're using Windows Live Mail 2009. They turned off one of the old features that allowed 2009 to function but I could set it where it will still work. Did you want to do a remote session so I can get that changed for you. It's difficult to walk though otherwise.