James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having no problems with email, I can not remember the

Customer Question

I am having no problems with email, I can not remember the email address I used to log onto facebook and I have changed computers. I need to update my email address with facebook and password ***** I can access it.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: I automatically logged into my account and have used it within the last couple of days using the auto login. I do not have access to that old email account anymore and cant remember the security question I used when originally signing up. Dumb Huh?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser, I do have a gmail account that I check daily but have never gone to face book through that account.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did try to recover my account, they sent a 6 digit number to me but I needed the old email account as a sign in. I also tried to reset my email address and that was unsuccessful because of the security question that I could not remember. I did find my account but was stymied after that
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I do need to change email address for sign in and I also need to reset my password ***** security
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($18) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Once you click Accept this offer, I will take remote control of your computer and help you with this.