Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I cannot get facebook to except any passwords I have

Customer Question

I cannot get facebook to except any passwords I have provided. I deactivated my account because I was sure my account had been hacked. How can I be sure it wasn't? Now I can't log in to reactivate my account. Please help me solve these issues.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

I can help you in one of three different ways:

1) Question and answer session.
2) Secure Remote support($14), which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

3).Phone support(live discussion via phone).

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Once you accept secure remote offer, click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d61ea27b-99ad-4017-bb23-b05e0d788198

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried to reset your Facebook account password?

If not, please try the following:

Click the link: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Enter your Email, Phone, Username or Full Name there. Click Search and follow steps to create a new password ***** your Facebook account.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.