Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm trying to find a phone # for Etsy to talk about a

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a phone # for Etsy to talk about a problematic order I placed yesterday. When I call the alleged customer support number,(###) ###-#### I get a recording saying it's a bogus out of service number. What gives?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I did that.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my smartphone usually.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nuthin'. I'm just looking for a phone number. That needs to be trouble-shot?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to speak to an Etsy person about an order they lost.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Did you place the order online? Or through phone?

Also, if you did it online, can you please tell me the website of the vendor you ordered from? And did you get a confirmation email?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

If you bought from the Etsy website, www.etsy.com, you are buying actually from an independent shop or seller, not directly from Etsy. Etsy just provided a venue for sellers online and Etsy recommends contacting the seller directly to inquire about specific transactions. That is the reason why Etsy did not publish a phone number.

Please check out this link:

https://www.etsy.com/help/article/71?ref=help_home

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess