Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.

Solutions - OJ Davey - old business number wasand new number

Customer Question

This is Riverina Security Solutions - OJ Davey - old business number was(###) ###-####and new number is(###) ###-#### We have a diversion on the old line as our letterheads have not yet changed; however the diversion may have been exhausted - please have this diversion put back into use immediately as clients are trying to contact us regarding security monitoring
Many thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Where is the diversion on the line... if you mean 'number forwarding' ? ... or, who was in charge of your phone service, please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
number forwarding is the diversion - Telstra Account number 2000501795775

I thought so.

If the company providing the original phone number was and is Telstra, then you have to contact Telstra to arrange for the number forwarding from the original number to be changed, or cancelled, or whatever you wish to have done with the number forwarding.

Telstra may be contacted through

1(###) ###-####/p>

or through

if you wish.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.