James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have an account that I cant get into, I think it was

Customer Question

I have an account that I cant get into, I think it was listed under an old email account that no longer exist (*****@******.***). I started a new account under my active email account (*****@******.***) but it does not give me my page. I can see my page under Manny Gonzalez
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: The old one is no longer in service. My new account is***@******.***. However, all my data is not on that account
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Iphone and computer browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I started the new***@******.*** and merged it with the***@******.***. The account still list the***@******.*** as the default account and I cannot access my page with all my data
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, go ahead
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me how exactly do you access that old account that you mentioned, the***@******.***?

And what data are you referring to? Are you referring to the emails you received in that old email account?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess