James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Change size of attached folders

Customer Question

Change size of attached folders
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Here is how our site works. Due to thousands of types of computers, software, errors, email types, devices, Operating

Systems, etc. We need to communicate back and forth here in written method to verify the exact issue and resolve it.

If We open it up to other experts, use remote support method, clock out for the day etc. you will be aware of it.

Please continue to communicate until the issue is resolved or leave a time when you will be open to troubleshooting

to continue.

What program are you using you want to change folder sizes or is it on your desktop?

Please reply with more detail and what device you are on, program etc.

~Franklin