I'm sorry about the issue. On your new computer, please download and install the wlsetup-web file at the Microsoft website below:
, that will install the Windows Essentials / Windows Live Mail program.
, then open the Windows Live Mail program on the computer, and enter your email information when prompted
; then usually, that would get your email working on the new computer.
- If there is still any issue, please let me know what email you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc..
Please let me know. Thank you,
Thank you for replying back. Did you try my first solution in my previous reply above yet? Here it is again:
1. Click on the Microsoft website below:
2. Then open / run / install the download file wlsetup-web...
- This will install the Windows Essentials / Windows Live Mail program.
3. Then open the Windows Live Mail program on the computer, and enter your email information when prompted
- If it works, then your new emails should show up on your new computer.
- Then may be your old emails will also download on your new computer.
If you are able to get new emails to download on the new computer, but if old emails do not get downloaded, then from the old computer, you can click on the small down arrow icon located at the upper right corner in Windows Live Mail program, then use the option Export email -> Email messages, then transfer it to the new computer via a USB drive, then use the Import messages in Windows Live Mail on the new computer.
- If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your new computer and help setting up Windows Live Mail directly on your computer for you.
Please reply back to continue. Thank you,