Please try the following:
1. Go to the website below:
, and make sure that you are able to sign in your comcast email account there.
2. On the iPhone / iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check email.
3. If that does not work, open Settings app icon, then tap on option Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap on your comcast email account, then tap on option Delete account, and confirm to delete it for now.
- Then open Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap on option Add account, then tap on option Other, then option Add Mail Account. Then enter your comcast email information and Next / continue. If prompted, please use the email settings below:
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server Name: imap.comcast.net
- Incoming Mail Server Port Number:
- Recommended: 993 with SSL ON
- Only if Needed: 143 with SSL ON
- Outgoing Mail Server Name: smtp.comcast.net
- Outgoing Mail Server Port Number:
- Recommended: 587 (SMTP)
- Only if Needed: 465 (SMTPS)
- SSL Encryption: checked
- Username: your full comcast email address
- Password: your comcast email password (it is case-sensitive.)
, then check email.
4. If that does not work, open Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap on your comcast email account, then tap on option Delete account, and confirm to delete it again, but do not re-add it.
- Then open App Store app icon, then type / search for xfinity connect. Then get / install the XFINITY Connnect app. Then open the xfinity app, and sign in your comcast email account. Then use the xfinity app to access your emails.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,