James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I can't open my E-mail

Customer Question

I can't open my E-mail
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi Joe, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the problem email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Also, are you using a web browser to try to access it?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I type in my password ***** the indication is that the password ***** ***** It's the same password *****'ve used for years.
The email account is***@******.***. I don't know whether I'm using a web browser or not. I'm unfamiliar with the terminology
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

I believe your account could have been compromised and the hacker changed your password ***** you mentioned the password ***** been working for several years already.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your account while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you guarantee to fix the problem for a total of $39 thru Secure Remote Assistance?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Yes, we guarantee our service. You will get a refund if you are not satisfied or if the problem is not fixed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hey Jess, did you desert me?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi Joe,

I just sent you my reply, I also sent you the formal offer for remote access. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your reply had a couple of questions which I answered! I expected a reply from you to that rep[ly of mine.
I also asked you whether my TOTAL BILL would be $39 for your services if I chose Remote Assistance instead of written assistance? Would you please respond to that question?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry but I did not get that reply of yours... To answer that, no, 39 is the extra fee for Secure Remote Assistance. So it will be on top of the initial fee you already paid. But all fees are guaranteed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let's just fix the problem thru our original agreement, the email process. I don't want to spend an ADDITIONAL $39 when we can correct the problem this way.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Ok. Please open your web browser, or click on this link:

Please login to your ATT account to try if your password ***** ***** there.

If the password ***** ***** please reset the password ***** the Forgot Password *****

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

How is it going? Were you able to access your account or reset the password ***** the procedures I gave you?