Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I am not receiving my Live Mail in my Inbox anymore. I am

Customer Question

I am not receiving my Live Mail in my Inbox anymore. I am having to log into Live.com each time and then I can read them but they still do not come into my Inbox so I can return to them easily
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Which email program are you using with your Live email address?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I paid your fee for this same question just 2 or 3 weeks ago
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Microsoft made some changes which caused the Windows Live Mail program to no longer connect. Unfortunately there is not a fix for this issue, however there are a number of alternatives and work-arounds. But as far as using the windows live program go it is not going to be able to connect. So the short answer is the Windows Live Mail application does not support the modern synchronization technologies which they are now using.

I suggest you read through this article which explains everything that is going on and what you can do to use your email: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Windows-Live-Mail-2012-will-not-connect-to-Outlook-com-45453b92-373b-4bbb-88ca-f8ec74f8e8fd

If there is anything you do not understand please let me know. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.