James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am a longtime holder of a gmail account. I can log on fine

Customer Question

I am a longtime holder of a gmail account. I can log on fine on my Macbook Pro. I cannot log on on Samsung tablet. Also, I need to get into Play Store on tablet and it won't accept my password.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I don't know but for sure today.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Most often access on computer (laptop Mac) and android phone. I want to access on tablet (android).
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I keep getting a message on tablet that I am using the incorrect password. The same one that I use for computer and phone access.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think if we can resolve the tablet access to email and play store that would be great.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new tablet? Or was it working fine previously?

If you go to the website on the computer and on the phone / tablet, does it let you sign in your gmail email address with your gmail email password?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,