Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I cannot access my yahoo email. I believe it is connected

Customer Question

I cannot access my yahoo email. I believe it is connected somehow to Foxfire because I cannot access the internet either.
My email address is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I can help you in one of three different ways:

1) Question and answer session.
2) Secure Remote support($14), which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

3).Phone support(live discussion via phone) for issue.

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
    No thanks. I cannot see paying an additional $14 when I have already submitted my credit card for $42.00. I could probably call a local technician for home service for a little more. Can you help me anyway? Neita
    Customer: replied 4 months ago.
    I'm waiting for your response.
    Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Okay, I will help you in the question and answer session.

A.
    Please go to the website http://mail.yahoo.com/ and see if you are able to login to your Yahoo email account.

B.
    Now, if you are not able to login, please go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

If this does resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.