Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I cannot access my yahoo email. I believe it is connected

Customer Question

I cannot access my yahoo email. I believe it is connected somehow to Foxfire because I cannot access the internet either.
My email address is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

I can help you in one of three different ways:

1) Question and answer session.
2) Secure Remote support($14), which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website

3).Phone support(live discussion via phone) for issue.

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
    No thanks. I cannot see paying an additional $14 when I have already submitted my credit card for $42.00. I could probably call a local technician for home service for a little more. Can you help me anyway? Neita
    Customer: replied 1 month ago.
    I'm waiting for your response.
    Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Okay, I will help you in the question and answer session.

Please go to the website and see if you are able to login to your Yahoo email account.

Now, if you are not able to login, please go to, and try to reset your Yahoo email account password.

If this does resolve the issue, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.