Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I HAVE SEND A WRONG EMAIL TO MANY PERSONS FROM MY GMAIL AC

Customer Question

HELLO
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I HAVE SEND A WRONG EMAIL TO MANY PERSONS FROM MY GMAIL AC can i recall it
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: troubleshooting ? i already preseend the send button
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: i already pressed the send button and the email is gone.now i want to recall the message.
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: can i recall a send email after 1 hour
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Please do not shoot the messenger but you only have a few seconds to undo the sending of an email, if this is enabled.

When you send a message you see message has been sent with the option under it to undo.

Do you see this now? Please quickly check

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are u there
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
its already more than 30 mins i have send the email.now is it possible to recall it
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

yes I am, did you see and do my last instructions? I sent this within seconds of your message, I have repeated again below

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no cannot see it
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok, not after 30 minutes sorry, it will be too late, they only offer the option within seconds of sending the email

The reason is it is now in the inbox of the person, so you would have to hack their account and remove the email which of course is not possible (or legal)

I am really sorry about this and If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
because the email was send by me before 30 mins
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can i call you on cell phone to understand it
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

yes, accept the offer and I call you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my cell number is + 91(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
we already paid the money online of USD 37
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

you need to accept the call offer first please, the phone call is an additional service else we continue here.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
here is ok
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is it possible to recall send email after 1 hour
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
did you understand my problem ?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Yes I did, and I replied on this, maybe you missed it? No problem I will repeat

not after 30 minutes sorry, it will be too late, they only offer the option within seconds of sending the email

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Was their anything else needed?