James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Recently changed E-Mail address from to. Desktop computer

Customer Question

Recently changed E-Mail address from***@******.*** to***@******.***. Desktop computer has correct address but laptop still shows banhamassociates.I want all reference to banhamassociates deleted and we have only one address for both computers.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Make is AOC but do not know model number. Using Windows 7
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Three weeks ago a gentleman set up new address over the phone. I just want the new address to apply to both computers.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you go to the gmail.com website on the laptop?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Are you able to sign out / sign in any gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,