James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

All photo attachments in my E-mail can't be opened as they

Customer Question

All photo attachments in my E-mail can't be opened as they are marked as Spam. When I try to move them to another folder, as suggested by the link, I still can't see the attachments. Since I use my Yahoo mail as part of my business,, I can't see information that my customers send to me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Hello There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

What device are you using to log into your email, phone, computer, etc?

Please reply and we will get started.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.