Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Are you there? Resend your offer of 10 euros. I would wish

Customer Question

Are you there? Resend your offer of 10 euros. I would wish you to use Secure Remote Assistance
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi John, can you please tell me what problem are you having that requires Secure Remote Access?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've alredy paid
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi John,

Please accept the offer, I believe there is an Accept button there to formally accept the offer. After that, we can do the remote session.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is no accept button for eginning conversations. There may be a button for paying extra, but we hhave already paid enough. If more then we wil go to a computer store hee in finland and ask justanswer to refund our money
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've already paid
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

John, I am very sorry about the confusion, but you posted a duplicate question that is why you think you already paid extra. I can request a refund for that duplicate question. If you noticed my first reply to you in this chat, I was asking for details of your problem since I did not see you have already posted your question. If I knew this was duplicate, I could have requested closure of this for you to be redirected to our first and original question. Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/email/9x3wr-anybody-help-windows-live-mail.html

We can only proceed with the remote session after your accept the formal offer I sent you.