James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a new android smartphone and it is a ZTE Avid 828 and

Customer Question

I have a new android smartphone and it is a ZTE Avid 828 and I was trying to change this and my g.mail address to th is phone. My other android was Huawei and what happened to it was that the talk back code took over that phone and you can not made in calls on the phone and every thing on that phone was locked, I told Consumer Cellular about the phone but they could not do anthing to the that phone because it was protected by CM security. I had this new phone for several months and my new gmail address is on this phone. ***@******.*** was changed to***@******.*** on my other phone.but I cannot change it on my computer.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I went ahead and deleted my old g-mail account which was***@******.*** and changed it to***@******.***. It was on google's computer so I am hoping that my new phone ZTE Avid 828 is on there because the other Huawei Android phone does not work. It had a Take back Code which it was protected by CM security. and it was locked and Consumer Cellular could do nothing for that phone. That was the reason they send the ZTE Avid 828 smartphone.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am finished if you have any questions. My ZTE Avid 828 smartphone is working okay and it has been working since they mailed it to me.. My telephone number is(###) ###-####and my smartphone number is(###) ###-#### I am logging off and going to take a bath and go to bed.