Tarkan Serim
Tarkan Serim, Email Expert
Experience:  Senior Analyst
77494685

I can not get in everytime I tried it will not take the

Customer Question

I can not get in everytime I tried it will not take the password ***** is the password ***** can you help get in to my yahoo mail
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: for two days I have a new dell laptop computer I need to get my mail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web brower I am new at this
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: can not login to my yahoo mail it not take my new password ***** it had to change the old one
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like very much to up date my information so yahoo can have the right information. I really need to get into my mail
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. If you still have the old computer, is your yahoo mail currently working on the old computer?

Can you please confirm your yahoo email address?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ineed to try do this tomorrow please somethingjust came up and i do not have the time right now thabk you again.

No problem. Please reply back at this web page tomorrow in order to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi iam still have trouble logining in to my yahoo mail . i just tryed and it not taken my new password ***** the old one. This is my third day trying to get into my mail can you please help me it very important that get. In my mail
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is you there please help me thank you

I'm sorry. You only contacted me at this web page yesterday and you were busy yesterday. I will help you today if you are available. Did you see my very first reply above at this web page? Can you please answer the following questions, so I can troubleshoot the issue for you:

1. If you still have the old computer, is your yahoo mail currently working on the old computer?

2. Can you please confirm your yahoo email address?

3. Have you tried anything at the yahoo.com mail website, such as the Forgot password *****?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
To answer your first question my old laptop compuer is bo longer working. The second answer is [email protected] and final answer is yes i have try everyone of the yahoo suite
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Iam now at the suite were it asking me. for my email address or phone number

Thank you. Do you recognize the email address n**********@******.***? If yes, what's that full gmail email address? And do you currently have access to that gmail email address?

Do you recognize another email address starting with the letter N and ending with *****@******.***?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No

What happened to that gmail email address? Is that your old gmail email address? Or was it someone else's gmail email address?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Old email that did not work do you want new email for gemI

Can you please tell me the full spelling of that old gmail email address?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
gmail

Sorry, I couldn't find that gmail email address. Can you please check carefully the spellings, both letters and numbers of that gmail email address? Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That the only gemail that ihad i dont know.but i have a new gemail
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
gemail. I ha ve a new gemail Address

Do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 52? If yes, what's the last 4 digits of that phone number? And is that phone number able to receive text messages?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. I do not have that number my ends in 53
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Tarkan Serim replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you regarding the issues you are having with your yahoo email.

Can you please go to this link (https://login.yahoo.com/) and click on "Need Help?" just to the bottom right of the "Next" button.

Once you are there, you can click "I don't remember my password" option.

Once you click here as well, enter your email address in the page that opens up. This should be your current email address (from the looks of your historical responses, it should be***@******.***.

Once you enter your email, click "Continue" and it should give you further instructions to reset your password.

Once your password ***** ***** you you should be able to access your account.

Please let me know if this solution helps. If it does please, do leave a rating. If it doesn't, please let me know and we can do a remote session to resolve the issue

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had to open a whiole new account hust get on.now. iam notifying my business contacts. I have lost every thing. In my old email address [email protected] thank you for trying to help i will no longer need your services. just refund thank you.