Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

3 DAYS AGO I DISCOVERED THAT ALL MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOLDERS (

Customer Question

3 DAYS AGO I DISCOVERED THAT ALL MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOLDERS ( ABOUT 30 FOLDERS ) THAT I CREATED, DISAPPEARED.
SINCE I BACKUP MY COMPUTER WEEKLY I TRIED TO RECOVER TO A PREVIOUS SYSTEM TIME BEFORE THE FOLDERS
DISAPPEARED. UNFORTUNATELY THE RECOVERY FAILED DUE A FILE ERROR AND I WAS SUGGESTED TO REMOVE MY
ANTIVIRUS AND TRY TO RECOVER AGAIN WHICH I DID BUT WITH THE SAME RESULT!
I DO HAVE A SYSTEM REPAIR DISC. IS THERE A PROPER SOLUTION USING THIS DISC OR YOU MAY HAVE ANOTHER OPTION?
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR KIND INVESTIGATING THIS PROBLEM AND TRYING FINDING A SOLUTION.
REGARDS,
יוסף (ג'ו) לוי
JOSEPH LEVY TEL-(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
1- gmail.com 2- windows live mail

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
we may start the chat

The chat has already begun. I am asking, if I can remote in and fix this problem for you. I can give you the instructions to follow, but keep in mind that if you don't follow them correctly, you may lose data.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
before going on i must ask you if you are an expert of windows live mail and quite aquainted with my problem of recovering email private folders that i created

The answer to your question is, yes. I am an expert in such. Otherwise, I would not have begun with you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok. you can remote in please

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i agreed and paid 77.00 nis for getting a satisfying answer to my question. so do not try to change this agreement and request additional fees!

I understand that you paid an amount for the question. The remote fee is extra because it takes more of my time. I don't work for free.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry! when you offered the 77.00 nis fee you did not mention the additional remote fee although you read my question and knew what was involved to fix the problem.
if you do not keep your promise to fix the problem, being an expert of this issue as you mentioned,
i will have to ask a refund and probably go to paypal for that.

"I" am not the website. The website makes the prices. I will refund your small amount that you have paid. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
THANK YOU