James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yesterday I received two e-mails from Yahoo. One was to

Customer Question

Yesterday I received two e-mails from Yahoo. One was to change my password ***** the other had something about improving security on my e-mail and to click to add this security, I did. Now I don't get e-mail on I phone or my 2 nooks. Say it "cannot get mail. The connection to the server failed." I've been to AT&T and to Barnes & Noble for help with the I phone and the nooks. No one can get me back to e-mails on these devices. They think it must have something to do with the security add-on. How do I get rid of it.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: About one hour ago I reset my pass word. I have not changed my username.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use the I phone and Nooks most. Use the web browser a little if I see something on the other devices that I want to see on a larger screen. I use the Nook and I phone when I travel
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what AT&T and Barnes/Noble people did. I know that Barnes/Noble changed the password ***** from yesterday change.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just get my I phone and Nooks back to receiving e-mail
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi Larry,

May I connect with you to troubleshoot this issue directly?

Regards,