James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have had the email address for years.Someone has changed

Customer Question

I have had the email address***@******.*** for years.Someone has changed my phone number to get into it and I keep trying to get my password I have forgotten.It keeps saying that it doesn't recognize my phone number or my emaii. This is a hacker because they hacked my facebook as well.I tried deleting my facebook and this hacker added my last name to the facebook as well and I can't shut it down either.Please HELP!?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: How can I get back into my hotmail acct with the right email address and get a code to reset my password?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: with my hotmail just the last wk
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I haven't been on in a while
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried typing my email in and my phone number and it says it doesn't recognize either one.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Wish I could get a hold of that hacker! haha
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Did you fill out the "Recover your Account" form?

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.