Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience
8685120

Well I wanted to change my email account on my xbox and use

Customer Question

Hi well I wanted to change my email account on my xbox and use my email as a primary instead of my wife's. It turns out it deleted hers with all he stuff. That was our first email so it had allot of memories. Any way we can get it back??
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Hotmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just tried signing in
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

I am sorry you have done this by mistake.

What happens when you try to sign in?

Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

Because you have deleted the account, Hotmail deletes everything inside of the account. If you are not able to change the password ***** login, then you can try to sign up with the email again. However, if you are able to sign up, it will be empty for the security of your information. If you can not register it now, then you will have to wait 90 days for it to be purged from the system.

If you want to try to contact Hotmail by email, you can login to the account you can access, then click http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/id-support/ follow the prompts and contact Microsoft about the account.

I am sorry, I wish I have better news for you. I have given you the best information available. Please do not forget to rate my answer with the stars above