Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My email is msn.com and my wife's is hotmail. We access this

Customer Question

my email is msn.com and my wife's is hotmail.
We access this through outlook. However, for the last month or so, whenever we go to outlook, it begins an endless repeating cycle of "opening your mailbox", then I see a partial display of folders and email in my inbox, but it does not view the selected email to the right. Then it starts again with "opening your mailbox"
What is wrong? what can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.