Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

Hard drive replaced. New hard drive OK but I lost all Gmail.

Customer Question

Hard drive replaced. New hard drive OK but I lost all Gmail. I.e., ID, password, contacts, folders content. Got a new address but not receiving any mail from acquaintances, promoters, magazines, etc. What to do to get things back the way they were before crash! Computer who installed hard drive expert not much help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There are several ways to access old accounts, it will depend on what backup/recovery methods you put in place.

Lets try those.

Please go to this link to reset your gmail and it will show you the options you put in place if any. (usually backup email, phone, security

questions, when you started acct etc)

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you would like me to remote and and help you there, please click accept on the offer. If not, just ignore it and we will continue verbally.

This optional for you.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin