James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have paid for Yahoo email service for over 10 years but

Customer Question

I have paid for Yahoo email service for over 10 years but suddenly, I only have Basic Yahoo and I'm being forced to use Mozilla Firefox, instead of my preferred IE.
How can I retain my Paid Yahoo service and continue using IE?
Georgia Ann Farmer *****
Charlotte, NC 28270 (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.