James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I keep getting asked to enter my password for my hotmail

Customer Question

I keep getting asked to enter my password ***** my hotmail account on my Apple I phone. I can't remember ti and it never asked if I forgot it.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: week or two
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I phone 6
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not a techie, I dont know where to start
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ? not really
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, if you click on my link below, can you sign into your hotmail account there?

www.hotmail.com

Please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,