Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service

Two e-mails that were sent to me last night or this morning

Customer Question

two e-mails that were sent to me last night or this morning were no longer available for me to read this afternoon. How do I retrieve them? And why did they disappear in the first place?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: G-mail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my own e-mail on my computer. It's very easy, but lately they've disappeared the same day before i've had a chance to read them. This has never happened before, and I'm infuriated.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've just tried you. What else should I try, and why should it b e so complicated anyway?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just want my messages.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please review the link below and try the recovery 'places' to look before we check your settings to fix your issue.

This should be done from a computer, not a device if possible. And in a browser as well as your email client on your computer.

Even if they were deleted, gmail holds for 30 days by default for deletions. We should be able to pull them back

and then figure out what settings are in place that is purging them.

Please update when you are done following the document to go from there.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.