Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer

I am having trouble signing into hotmail, on going for appox

Customer Question

I am having trouble signing into hotmail, on going for appox 1 month, I need this email server , I pay m/s every year for the use of this account. can you help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

Do you happen to know the owner of this account?

[email protected]

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do not know this account
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

That is the recovery e-mail address that is setup for your***@******.*** account. Have you tried calling Microsoft billing to see if they can get it reset for you? They offer better support for those who pay for the service than the ones with free accounts. Their number is *****(###) ###-#### This is for Office 365 for Business.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I already have called the m/s #. You have not accomplished anything that I could not find on internet. Come to think of it no one can access Hotmail server except M/S.. I will pay the 5.00 initially but no more.
You are correct. Microsoft has to handle this from this point. We have to assume that none of the process has been done. That's why we ask these questions. I will have customer service close the case and you will not be billed any more.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you did not help me, all the info. you sent i already had tried. I am sorry I will not rate you. I would rather not rate you than leave negative feedback