James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Thank you for your quick response. Somehow I ended up with

Customer Question

Thank you for your quick response. Somehow I ended up with two email addresses, both google emails. This morning I went through the process of buying a Slimclear Plus program to clean up my computer. After all is done, somehow I ended up with the email address I do not want as my default when I enter email. I guess I would like to delete one of the accounts. Can I?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser on our computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not sure, Pearl. I've just been looking around trying to get my priority email address as a default when I hit the button for email.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess my preference, to make things easier, is to just delete the one email since a long time ago somehow I ended up getting a different account, I think by accident.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

I tried accepting your remote support request, it said payment failed. This usually happens if your bank or credit card blocks the t ransaction and a quick call will clear it up.

In the meantime, i will send the offer back to you to be approved when ready.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.