Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can you please help. I recently reset my android lg5 back to

Customer Question

Can you please help. I recently reset my android lg5 back to factory settings. Now when I try to log into my Google account as asked it will not accept my sign in. I have tried all way with no luck. Please treat this as urgent as I have a disabled dauhter and this is our only means of contact.
Regards Dennis
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Dennis, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you able to sign in to the said Gmail account using a computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am Jess
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there Jess
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Dennis,

Thank you for writing back with that information. I believe you are still able to use your Android phone now, but you are unable to download from the Google Play store. Correct?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I can not use my phone at all.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Can you please tell me what happens when you turn ON the phone until you get that login? If you reset the phone to factory settings, you shall be able to still use it and you just need to add your Google account. I believe this password ***** is a different account prompt.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
why cant I log in to make the payment
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly check your Google account on your computer but there was an error from your end when I tried to accept. Your bank could be blocking the transaction. Please try again a little later.

Meanwhile, can you please describe to me what happens when you turn on the phone up until you get the password *****?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can not even enter my pin
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Please describe to me what happens when you turn on the phone up until you get the password *****?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Well Jess I turn on phone and i am ask to select language. so I do. Then connect to wifi . I do.then asked to enter Goole account details. I do. Then I am told to do it again and again and again. It wont let me into the phone to do anything,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would use a different card if I could log into my account !!!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

In the process you mentioned, were you able to connect to wifi successfully? If yes, you then entered your FULL Gmail address (including the part with @gmail.com) and then your password, but it is saying that the password ***** *****?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Dennis,

How is it going?