Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I do not receive any mails from a specific domain

Customer Question

I do not receive any mails from a specific domain (constantin-film.de) even though several people have send me mails from various accounts of that domain
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: not yet
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: either web browser or via outlook
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I have checked and it is not blacklisted so this is not causing it

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3aconstantin-film.de&run=toolpage

Are you able to send emails to people at this domain?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
without a problem
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, and if they reply to that actual mail, is it received?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No. I do not get the reply. Only if someone from a different domain in a string replies - I get that reply immediatly
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sometimes I get many mails from that domain all at once at app. 10am PST
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

send an email to yourself from here,

https://emkei.cz/

Using a from address from one of these people that cannot email you cannot receive from

It will likely go to the spam folder but thats ok, just see if you receive it please

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it came through immediatly
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, then it is their system, not yours, this confirms it.

Do you know what they use? eg: Exchange server, Lotus Notes, Xmail?

As their email system?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
exchange Server
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, have them check the email queues. look for one with your email address on it and have then delete it so it can recreate when someone sends to you.

See if this resolves it, but the blockage is on their side, it could be a few causes, but an issue with the queue to your domain can be one.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will ask. It might take some time because of time difference
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, but your best to explain the issue to them and what we did to rule out your side as the cause.

The fact you get them in a bunch at times further indicates its the queues or filters or similar, but they will need to investigate their system and check it.

Possible removing you from the global address list and add again if your in there.

But it all depends on how they have set both the system up and you within the system. You just need to make it clear to them it is within their system as we have now proved

I will mark this question to remain open so if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know at any time.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have talked to the IT guy of the company. Their mail queues are empty. They go through the following servers for their outgoing mails:
Mail01.noris.net 62.128.1.221; Mail02.noris.net 62.128.1.232 and Mail03... and so forth. Can you check if they are grey or blacklisted, please
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

No, these are not blacklisted. But if they were, many people would be having the same issue as you.

All signs do point to an issue with their queues. I cannot see this from here of course, but this is the only logical explanation for the issue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The error code the company is reveiving for the mails that don't go through is https://postmaster.aol.com/error-codes#421dynt1
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, means that their ip has a poor reputation usually because it's the source of spam.

Have them follow this and tell me the response please

https://postmaster.aol.com/dyn-ticket