James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have messed my accounts up. Messenger keeps coming up and

Customer Question

Hello, I have messed my accounts up. Messenger keeps coming up and won't go away, so I clicked on it. My Friends, all of my pictures etc, gone. Nothing carried over!!!! I my daughter says I have three Facebook's.. I also found three that came up.Delia A. Doane age 55 , Mattawamkeag and Saco, Jason. and NealDelia Doane age52, Mattawamkeag,, Jason, NealDelia A Doane, Saco Me, Jason NealOk I only want my email***@******.***. and my facebook that goes with it. My age is 55. I live in only Mattawamkeag, Maine, and Neal Doane, should be the only other person listed as relative. I will not pay much more then the $18. Maybe you can put all of them under the one that I want to keep open. Thank you so much, Dee
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What device are you working with, please? a Windows PC, an iPod, an Apple computer, a phone of some other sort e.g. Android-OS-based ?

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a kindle. and a lap top, but I always use the kindle.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you fix it on my kindle, my phone, and the laptop will be the same, right????

I'm not sure, since I don't know what the problem is.

Do you see three Facebook accounts on all three devices? or on only one or two of them?

(Three devices: Kindle, phone, laptop.)