James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I had to get a new phone the last new phone I got had to

Customer Question

I had to get a new phone the last new phone I got had to create a Gmail account to save my contacts but I never used it now that I got a new phone I need those contacts and I can't get them I tried everything on the website I don't remember the password ***** won't recognize my number associated with the account or my name I need my contact is very important for my business the account name was***@******.*** are***@******.*** one of them my emails is***@******.*** can some please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Do you still have the old phone?

or do you have any computer that has ever signed into the old gmail account from a browser or email client?