James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a need to send out emails to members of several

Customer Question

I have a need to send out emails to members of several organizations I belong to. I used to have no trouble updating my contact lists but for the past few months I have been unable to figure how to add, delete or change any information in these lists. I'm not sure if this is an Outlook problem or what.
My name is***** email address is***@******.*** and my phone number is(###) ###-#### I would really appreciate any help you can give me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Juliene, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Where do you do this updating and managing of your contact lists? Is it on your MS Outlok program? Or is it on your Hotmail webmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess