James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email on the desktop is all screwed up. Under new mail,

Customer Question

My email on the desktop is all screwed up. Under new mail, old mail and sent mail it is stuff from as far back as 6 years ago!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: AOL. It is working properly on my tablet, so I assume it has something to do with the pc, itself.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have 2 tablets and this desktop. It just depends where I am when I go to check it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Basically just restarting the pc. I am not very computer savvy.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't understand why stuff from years ago is all I get on the pc, but not on the tablets.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean old emails should be deleted?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Take a hike. No way am I continuing . You haven't answered my question.
Don't dare charge anything more to my card or I will make sure people know you apparently could not help but we're glad to take the money.

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? Did you see my questions in my previous reply? We have not started troubleshooting the issue together yet. Please let me know if you'd still like me to fix the email issue for you. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  jinsmn replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins