James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I know I have/had? a gmail account, [email protected], when I

Customer Question

Hi I know I have/had? a gmail account,***@******.***, when I send an email to that account name it says server doesn't know this email address. when I try to apply for a new acc with that name it says owned by someone else. Can you help me find it as I know I registered it some time ago Thanks Stan ****@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Perhaps it is reserved but not activated yet.

Or, it was reserved or registered-and-used (by you!) but has become de-activated.

The practical question is: Can you log in to it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't really know what that means, I don't think I can log in as I can't find it anywhere I look
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where are you? Gone to lunch?

I was working on a few other cases also.

Can you try the Google login screen? if not on your handheld, then on a computer where it may be easier to do?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I go to that screen on my desk top it says not available owned by someone else
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've think I have done all these things that is why I am paying you to find how I can get into this gmail account which I am 99% certain I own
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please return my $5 you took from me and don't take any more Thanks Stan *

If we pursued this a little more, got into the details, we might uncover some hope for the case.

But you wish to end the case, and I agree.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or by way of this page at

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.