How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask James K. Your Own Question

James K.
James K., Consultant
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1585
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
Type Your Email Question Here...
James K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To whom it may concern How can I contact someone about

Customer Question

To whom it may concern
How can I contact someone about billing issues?My grandchildren purchased some games online and were not authorized by me.
Please help me contact the right person concerning this issue I just do not have the money/income to pay for these items please help
John J Scott
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think this matter can be rectified, by the right actions.

How were the games paid for? by credit card, or by some other means?