James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I hope you can help. Starting a day before yesterday I

Customer Question

I hope you can help. Starting a day before yesterday I needed to sign in. Usually clicking on Yahoo Mail in my browser would take me directly to my mail. For the past 2 days I have tried so many times signing in but was informed that my password ***** email address did not match. About 2-3 mos. ago I found that I needed to change my password ***** to having my name attached to an unknown address and sent out to friends. It was an ad for merchandise. I reported it, but since no action was taken, I changed my password. Things went well until about 2 days ago. Now it seems my password ***** address does not match and I cannot access my mail account. I have tries numerous times all suggestions made in your help sites, none worked. I no longer have access to my alternative accounts and could not receive your verification codes. I do have an active gmail account, but cannot get pass the sign in to make any changes. Please, your attention to this matter would be most appreciated. I need to recover and have access to several financial and medical documents.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I am really sorry to hear about this issue you are having.

First, what is the exact message you are getting when you try to sign in?