James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cannot retrieve my email account that I have had for 15 +

Customer Question

I cannot retrieve my email account that I have had for 15 + years... Microsoft has locked it up and customer service keeps telling me that it is not retrievable
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

I tried to accept your remote support request and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card blocks the transaction.

A quick call to your bank or credit card to get that block lifted will solve the issue. Once the block is lifted, I am sending you the offer again for you to approve when you are ready.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I never heard back from you after you viewed my response. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S