James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am unable to log into my gmail account. I don't remember

Customer Question

I am unable to log into my gmail account. I don't remember my security questions. My phone number has changed so that is not helpful. Im frustrated. Can you help me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

Google would be able to help you by telephone, but that's an administrative nightmare.

My sincerest recommendation: since you can't remember the first thing about your account, it obviously wasn't terribly important to you, and its loss won't have any major repercussions. Just create a new account, and choose a password ***** some security questions that you can remember.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been using this account for at least 6 years. This is the first time I have had this major problem getting into my account. Last December I had to change my phone number. Never occurred to me that I needed to update it in Gmail. I wouldn't even know how. I have been applying for new jobs and this is the email they have. This has to be up and running. What really is disappointing is that I cant find a phone number to talk with a live person. I can answer my first security question but the second one is the one I am having trouble with and the fact that they don't have a current phone number for me. Cant even update my account. I should not have to create a new email account.Can you fix it by getting into my device?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Go here and you will get the help you need:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.