Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have been unable to access my Incredimail account for

Customer Question

I have been unable to access my Incredimail account for several day. Message says: socket error 10054, port 464, protocol SMTP. I have not changed email addresses or any settings on my computer. Pease help. I LOVE my Incredimail and function very poorly on other emails.
Sandi Peters
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.

I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.