James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

When I go to on my office computer, it shows me a

Customer Question

When I go to on my office computer, it shows me a list of my four gmail accounts and allows me to choose which one I wish to sign into. How can I set this up on my home computer?
Also, I have some mail going to "All Mail" and I would like a specific sender to go to my inbox, how can I change this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac at home

and make/model of your computer.

Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

Go to You will have the option to log in with whatever account. You will also be able to add additional accounts. When done, each time you return to, there should be a Gmail button at upper right, and clicking that should post a menu of all the accounts that you have set up. WARNING: if you clear history, you will lose these settings and have to painstakingly add back each account. Hope this helps.

All Mail is an archive. It is different from Inbox. Whether something is ALSO in All Mail has nothing to do with whether it arrived in Inbox. Inbound mail goes to Inbox unless otherwise directed by specific, non-trivial action on your part.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.