Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Windows Live email suddenly not working. Need to talk to a

Customer Question

Windows Live email suddenly not working. Need to talk to a real tech person. No more online chats. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there George and welcome
Sorry to hear about the issue you are having.

How exactly is Windows Live not working?

What exact error message are you receiving?

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I specifically asked to talk to a live person. I spent hours yesterday "chatting" like this. Please provide a working number. Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If you will not talk on the phone let me know.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

You mean you want to have a phone call?

As I offered to connect to your computer and fix it directly which is the quickest path to resolving this.

But if you want to call, then accept the offer for the call as it is an additional service and I will call you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I asked up front for a phone call at the quoted rate. You system hooked me up. You guys should have said up front that a call would cost around $100. I will seek out local assistance. I am ending this session. I will not pay for this. thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I ask for my money back.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

The phone call was not that expensive, I will organize a refund for you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The phone call was the up front fee of $53, plus another $49.
Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

May I help you with this. I 'm sending you the offer for phone support. Once you accept that, I will call you directly. Thank you.