James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My grandson set up gmail for me and I lost my list of

Customer Question

My grandson set up gmail for me and I lost my list of passwords. I must get into my email today. He has moved away. I need to have an access code so I can set up new passwords for my google accounts texted to my cellphone *********. The main one I need is for ***********. Another is for **********. The latter one is a very old account. He also set up one that is ********** which I haven't used. Please help me get into these accounts today! I have been trying for days to access them. I am 71 and not much of a techie.
Thank you,
Carol **********
********* Cell phone.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi Carol, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

What email account do you want to recover or regain access to? Is it the Gmail? The Or the sbcglobal?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,