James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

For the past 3-4 days I have been trying to access my gmail

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** for the past 3-4 days I have been trying to access my gmail account. I first set it up in the 90's when I first got a cphone. I recently replaced my cell and I allowed the battery run out. Making it necessary to reset my password ***** words I initially used. But it was set up in google with gmail. I am in need of the use of my phone and email contacts on my phone but it is locked down with my account. Please help I am not even able to answer my security questions. again please help thanks in advance. Miche
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Are you trying to login or reset the password ***** a computer or on a smartphone?