Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been away from my google account for some time, do to

Customer Question

I have been away from my google account for some time, do to illness. I no longer remember my password.
Account [email protected] When i request a text for a reset code I am told my phone number is ***** the number id ***********
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem .I will do my best to help you. How long has it been since you were able to access this account? Did you access it on your phone, or on your computer? It is possible that the password ***** be stored in the settings on your browser if you used yourweb browser to go to Gmail to view your email.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Would you be willing to allow me to access your computer remotely to work on this for you while you watch?