GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I am locked out because I cannot remember my passwords for

Customer Question

I am locked out because I cannot remember my passwords for my iCloud, gmail and yahoo accounts.
Is there a way we can set new password ***** automatically fill and change over time without my having to remember them?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Good morning Hal. My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I will do my best to assist. I have been using a program for a couple of years now called Dashlane that is available for MAC, PC, phone, and tablet. It has saved my life on more than one occasion. With the paid versions the Dashlane apps from all of your devices sync and keep everything updated. I'd be happy to help you reset your passwords and get it installed.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

The best thing about Dashlane to me is that it is so secure. There is only one password ***** you need to remember and that is your Dashlane master password. However, if you lose that one, you're in trouble, because even Dashlane support doesn't have access to your master password ***** can't help you to recover it if you lose it.

There are others that I have heard good things about, LastPass being one of them, but this was the best and most secure in my opinion and worked on all of my devices.

https://www.dashlane.com/

https://www.lastpass.com

Both of these offer free trials so you can test before you buy.

Do you need to help to reset your iCloud, gmail, and yahoo account passwords? If so, please let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if the information that have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you. Thank you!