James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

This is for a Computer Speicalist familiar with Info Flow. I

Customer Question

This is for a Computer Speicalist familiar with Info Flow.
I recently subscribed to Info Flow as recommended by a Just Answer expert. It is working well, but I cannot give or receive emails from it. When I try to send an email, it says "Delivery as failed... a problem occurer. Please try resending later or provide the following diagnosttic text to your systems administrator. 535 5.7.8 https://support.google.com/use mail/answer/14257 tm1sm2574472pac.23 - gsmtp and when we try to click on link it cannot be clicked on. Any ideas?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK. This is all I received. No question.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This question was apparently picked up to be answered, and then never answer nor did I receive any questions of what was needed to answer the question. All I got was ""My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you" two days ago."Now, if you cannot help me that is fine. Not eveyone will know the answer. I was hopeful someone would. Had you asked me a question and then said "No. I do not know the answer" I would have rated you 4 star. But to take my question out of the queue, not answer it, not ask any questions, and say you will be helping me, and then do ntothing. That is Bad to Poor service. If you had a question for me that I did not get, I willl be glad to correct my rating.,